So close! Just one more day of finals following today, and only two finals are scheduled on Friday!
Today, we have quite a few upper-division courses testing, which will nearly wrap up all of our 2L and 3L courses. I am particularly struck by the rich variety of course topics being tested today!
- Accounting for Lawyers with Professor Taha
- Federal Estate & Gift Tax with Professor Caron
- Land Use Planning with Professor Sellers
- War Crimes with Judge Einhorn
- Ethical Lawyering with Professor Weston
- Admiralty and Law of the Sea with Professor Anderson
- Civil Rights with Professor James