I hope that many of you are planning to attend our annual Family Day this Friday! This is always a fun day at the School of Law.
Here is the schedule:
- 8:30am: Coffee and Registration
- 9:10am: Attend a First-Year Class (Civil Procedure)
- 10:20am: Welcome from Dean Tacha
- 10:35am: A Panel Presentation and Discussion on Law School Life
- 11:45am: Final Round, Critique, and Award Presentation for the Armand Arabian Advocacy Tournament
- 12:45pm: Luncheon
- 1:30pm: Guided Building Tour
If you have questions, please contact Margaret Barfield. Hope to see you here!